1) Sheer Thigh Highs with Lace Stay-Up Top from my favorite sock shop,
2) Retro Rosie Earrings in Red at
ModCloth go perfectly with my necklace
3) Have a little pre-funk or night cap with whiskey from one of the best distillery names ever,
Fremont Mischief Whiskey
4) Super-cute dress from
Pinup Girl Clothing
How to have a stress-free, but fun Valentine’s Day at home with your sweetheart or friend (hey, don’t judge, some of my favorite V-Days have been with friends!):
Earrings (mine, of course) – the best part about these is that they can dress up or down.
2) Clothes – your favorite jeans (you know, the ones that hug your curves just right) and shirt
Shoes – Just cause it’s casual doesn’t mean you can’t wear cute shoes. I pretty much want ALL of the shoes on B.A.I.T. Footwear.
4) This awesome
Breaking Bad Inspired apron
5) Cooking together is super romantico in my book. Here are some drool-worthy
vegetarian enchilada recipes from the Garden Grazer.
6) Or skip cooking all together and go straight for the chocolate. And you know what’s better than chocolate? Chocolate with beer. Theo has an awesome
beer and chocolate pairing kit. Or combine the two with a chocolate beer! Yes. Chocolate beer. The world doesn’t seem so bad now.
7) Julie Ann Art has the
most hilarious Valentine’s Day cards ever. I had a hard time choosing my favorite.
8) And of course…. DON’T FORGET THE MUSIC!
Do you love getting dressed up and going out for Valentine’s Day or do you prefer a more casual night in?