How to have a stress-free, but fun Valentine’s Day at home with your sweetheart or friend (hey, don’t judge, some of my favorite V-Days have been with friends!):
1) Earrings (mine, of course) – the best part about these is that they can dress up or down.
2) Clothes – your favorite jeans (you know, the ones that hug your curves just right) and shirt
3) Shoes – Just cause it’s casual doesn’t mean you can’t wear cute shoes. I pretty much want ALL of the shoes on B.A.I.T. Footwear.
4) This awesome Breaking Bad Inspired apron
5) Cooking together is super romantico in my book. Here are some drool-worthy vegetarian enchilada recipes from the Garden Grazer.
6) Or skip cooking all together and go straight for the chocolate. And you know what’s better than chocolate? Chocolate with beer. Theo has an awesome beer and chocolate pairing kit. Or combine the two with achocolate beer! Yes. Chocolate beer. The world doesn’t seem so bad now.
7) Julie Ann Art has the most hilarious Valentine’s Day cards ever. I had a hard time choosing my favorite.
8) And of course…. DON’T FORGET THE MUSIC!